At Chosen Event Design + Planning, we LOVE flowers! In fact, we cannot imagine an event without them. They truly bring all of the design elements together whether it be subtle splashes of color or vibrant arrays of fresh wedding flowers. We are so glad God gave us these beauties to help bring a smile to our face and yours!
Chosen is constantly researching new trends and unique elements that will help bring your floral vision to life. Whether that is a custom bridal bouquet for your destination elopement or stunning centerpieces for your local wedding reception — and everything in between, we specialize in creating pieces that are timeless as well as unique to you. No matter your wedding style or size, we take the time to create each floral arrangement with love and care.
We take great joy in offering wedding florals to both our planning clients and to others just the same.
We can’t wait to meet you and hear about your wedding floral vision! We love to see inspiration boards, Pinterest pins, color swatches and all the things you love. If you’re not sure, no problem! We are happy to help guide you in the right direction!
From towering floral arrangements to flowing floral garlands, we will help you find the best floral design to fit your vision and venue. Getting married under a scenic tree or beautiful arch? Let us take your ceremony to the next level with unique floral installations.
Let us work within your floral budget! With our floral expertise and knowledge, we can get you the most bang for your buck. Knowing which wedding flowers are in season for your big day, can drastically reduce the overall cost.
Complete our quick and easy floral worksheet to get started!
Let’s chat! We want to hear about your wedding floral dreams!
We will do the work to get your the best wedding flowers within your budget.
Let’s make it official and get your wedding day on the books!
We will work with you up until the wedding day to make sure your floral dreams become a reality!
Chosen does not have set packages because we tailor every design to YOU. We will set up an initial consultation to get to know you so that we can learn how to best serve.
Absolutely! We want to be a part of bringing your floral design dreams to life for every special occasion from a baby shower to a family reunion. We know flowers make every occasion a little bit sweeter and a lot more glamorous, so contact us to bring that special touch to your event.
It is never too early to book with Chosen for your wedding flowers. Typically 6-8 months out is preferred, but sooner is better. We only book a limited amount of events per weekend/per month, so we wouldn’t want to miss being a part of your event.
To secure your wedding date, you simply pay the 25% retainer fee. The remaining 75% is not due until 30 days out from your date. You have the option to make payments along the way too.